Why We Like The Wing Approach Shoe
The Wing Approach Shoe finds its stride in the vertical world, giving us support and protection throughout the changing features on our big wall pursuits. The stiff, flat sole makes a day in aiders more comfortable, delivers excellent power transfer on toe downs, and bites hard on edges while still flexing enough for solid smears. And with a thick build and full rubber rand protecting them, our feet no longer protest foot jams.
- Sturdy approach shoe that's ready to get vertical
- Suede upper provides durability and streetwise style
- Gusseted mesh tongue keeps out debris and allows airflow
- Climbing shoe-inspired lacing hugs in the heel
- 360° rubber rand offers rock protection and climbing grip
- Stiff midsole delivers max power transfer on the wall
- Sticky, lugged sole provides reliable wet and dry traction
- Flat toe sole rubber for better climbing grip
- Item #BTAZ00B
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] suede, [tongue] mesh, [rand] Neo rubber
- Neo Fuse rubber, Neo Zone
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 10.5] 2lb 2.7oz
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 22, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
Purchased these shoes just over a year ago. I have barely worn them and the are falling apart. The loops where the shoes are laced keep breaking. The first time it happened I didn't think much of it but the whole side has torn. Must be mediocre QA. I have punched holes in the leather so the shoes are usable but I couldn't be more disappointed. Don't buy them. I would return them if I could but I have worn them.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help