Sensa Climbing Shoe
The Butora Sensa Climbing Shoe has all the flexibility and comfort of a slipper, but with a downturned shape and incredibly responsive feel. Butora employed softer rubber at the midfoot to allow your foot to move and flex naturally, which increases comfort, especially on longer climbs, and added a toe cap midsole to prevent your toe from pushing past the front edge of the shoe when you're really toeing down. The heel cup is slightly rounded, with a cap for better power and durability, while the toe features softer rubber to maintain flexibility without compromising grip.
Perhaps the most unique feature of the Sensa is the upper. It's constructed from a synthetic woven knit material that is Butora's solution to the premature wear that you normally see in elastic-upper slippers. This upper is incredibly breathable, and holds its shape over time because it's woven as opposed to die cut.
- Responsive climbing slipper for crushing your next project
- Midfoot features softer rubber to promote natural range of movement
- Toe cap midsole prevents toe from moving past front edge of the shoe
- Heel cap is slightly rounded for multi-directional heel-hooking
- Softer rubber on the toe portion of the shoe maintains flexibility
- Knit woven upper is breathable and comfortable with just the right amount of stretch to hold its shape over time
- Item #BTA000G