Why We Like The Gomi Wide Fit Climbing Shoe
The Gomi Climbing Shoe gives us the power we need on steep routes without us wanting to rip them off halfway up the wall. The high-tensioned heel rand and aggressive profile send power into the toebox to stick in the cave, while the softer rubber lets us smear and grip micro chips once we pull out onto the face.
- Aggressive yet comfortable climbing shoe for bouldering and sport
- Downturned with aggressive curvature for overhanging routes
- Lined leather upper can stretch up to a full size
- Sticky Neo Fuse rubber grips micro chips and volumes
- Thin rubber toe patch increases sensitivity and grip on toe hooks
- 3D molded heel cup tucks under rear rand for increased durability
- Triple-fork closure system helps eliminate dead space
- Item #BTAZ005
- Upper Material
- [upper] German split leather [tongue] nylon mesh
- hook-and-loop, triple fork closure system
- NEO Fuse rubber (4mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- bouldering, gym climbing, sport climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help