Why We Like The Butora Endeavor Narrow Fit Climbing Shoe
For that comfort shoe to get us through multi-pitches and long training sessions, we look to the Butora Endeavor Narrow Fit Climbing Shoe. The forked hook-and-loop straps squeeze out dead space for a comfortably snug fit, while the microsuede upper minimizes stretch to stop the fit from getting baggy over time. As we climb, the soft rubber molds to holds for gecko traction, a firm midsole under the forefoot has us trusting micro-edges, and the slightly downturned profile increases power transfer when pulling over bulges.
- High-comfort climbing shoe for all-around performance
- Slight downturn for a boost in precision
- NEO Fuse rubber is sticky and flexible
- Microsuede upper will stretch about a half size
- ABS Midsole delivers medium stiffness for edging performance
- Dual hook-and-loop straps for a quick-and-easy on-off
- Item #BTAZ00K
- Upper Material
- 3D injection-molded ABS
- Butora NEO Fuse
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- slight downturn
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help