Why We Like The Acro Comp Wide Fit Climbing Shoe
Softer than the original, the Acro Comp Climbing Shoe gives us increased sensitivity to smear and edge just as powerfully as we hold tension on steep problems. The sticky rubber is fiercest on gym routes, letting us grip volumes and polished holds to get the send every time.
- Aggressive yet comfy top-performing shoe for bouldering and sport
- Downturned with aggressive curvature for overhanging routes
- Leather upper can stretch up to a full size
- Sticky Neo Fuse rubber grips micro chips and volumes
- Thin rubber toe patch increases sensitivity and grip on toe hooks
- Improved rand incorporates 3D molded heel for comfort and durability
- Triple-fork closure system helps eliminate dead space
- Item #BTAZ006
- Upper Material
- [upper] German split leather [tongue] nylon mesh
- hook-and-loop, triple fork closure system
- Neo Fuse rubber (4mm)
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- bouldering, gym climbing, sport climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help