Select style & size:Select options
Say yes to the new situation with the Burton Yeasayer Snowboard. This board was designed to help you push your boundaries and explore new horizons, whether that means learning to link turns down steep runs or stepping up your powder-slashing skills.
Its Flat Top profile is totally flat underfoot to offer a stable feel that allows smooth and easy turn initiation, with early-rise at the tip and tail for a catch-free feel that won't punish you for slight mistakes. The medium flex is soft enough to test out presses and butters in the park, but holds up when you're hitting high speeds and carving up groomers. Frostbite edges add extra grip to help you maintain control when the slopes are icy, and the extruded base is easy to maintain and repair if you bump a few rocks and rails along the way. So what are you waiting for? Get out there and conquer more of the mountain on the Yeasayer.
- Ride every part of the resort on this versatile board
- Flat Top profile is stable and forgiving
- Twin shape allows freestyle exploits in the park
- Medium flex handles everything from park to powder
- Frostbite edges improve edge hold on icy slopes
- Super Sap epoxy is easier on the environment
- Pro-Tip tapered tips reduce swing weight
- Infinite Ride ensures board feels same from day 1 to 100
- Item #BUR02J0