Why We Like The Burton Treeline Mitten
Maximize comfort by riding in the Treeline Mitten. Burton's DryRide waterproof tech and ThermacoreECO insulation keep the cold at bay, even in snowy conditions. A durable leather palm lets us maintain grip on ski and split poles, and the Screen Grab thumb pad allows use of our tech without exposing our digits to the cold.
- Sweet and simple undercuff mitten for resort and out-of-bounds adventures
- DryRide membrane repels moisture to keep hands dry and warm
- ThermacoreECO insulation made from recycled materials
- Leather palm is flexible, durable, and grippy
- Touchscreen-compatible technology allows easy picture-taking and song-switching
- Suede nose wipe for a soft touch
- Item #BURZ93C
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] Dryride (2-layer), [palm] leather, [nose wipe] suede
- Dryride membrane 2.0
- ThermacoreECO (90% recycled synthetic)
- undercuff mitten
- stretch cuff
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab thumb
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help