Why We Like The Burton Step On Splitboard Binding
The Burton Step On Splitboard Binding brings the efficiency and simplicity of our Step On all-mountain setup to our backcountry splitboard setup. We like how easy it is to clip in and out with the Toe Hooks 2.0 system and side lever, and we like the Spark R&D Tesla T1 System even more for its smooth transition between skinning and riding. The negative lean highback locks securely in place as we ride while also maximizing our stride on the skin track.
- Binding that brings the efficiency of the Step On system to the backcountry
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 baseplates transition smoothly between riding and skinning
- Made for both walking and riding with a negative lean hi-back
- Easy to lock in with Toe Hooks 2.0 and out with the side lever
- Item #BURZ9DW
- Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum], Toe Hooks 2.0
- Ankle Strap
- Toe Strap
- 4-hole, Channel, 3D
- backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate] lifetime, [highback] 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help