Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Kids' Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Step On Binding
Designed to click your aspiring shredder into his board much more quickly than strap-in bindings, the revolutionary Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings are here to show what step-in bindings really should be. These bindings feature a traditional highback and a responsive baseplate to give him the feel and support of a standard design, while instead of ankle and toe straps, they feature three connection points (one in the heel, two by the toe) that securely lock you into the board. One minute he's riding the lift, the next he's clicked into the bindings and pointing it towards the remaining blue square runs on his list with complete confidence.
- Game-changing step-on design for intuitive shredding
- Gets you clicked in and ready to ride in seconds
- Three connection points offer solid and secure fit
- Quick Release lever for easy exit
- Medium flex offers all-mountain versatility
- FullBED cushioning provides cushioning and support
- Re:Flex mounts to any type of snowboard
- Tool-free forward lean adjustment
- Item #BUR02M4
- Q & A
Do you have to buy special Burton boots to “click” in?
You definitely do, yeah! These bindings are made for use only with the Burton Zipline Stepon boot, or any of the Burton boots that are apart of their "step-in" line. Its a special type of system, so you do need to buy their proprietary stuff. Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions, contact details above!