Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Snooktwo Reversible Fleece Jacket
Here for more than just keeping our little ones comfortable in the cold, the Burton Snooktwo Reversible Fleece Jacket is a fan favorite for both its warmth and its choose-your-own-adventure reversible style. One side offers the fuzzy warmth of Sherpa fleece, while the other side sports a soft taffeta fabric for a different look—both with a Mist-Defy DWR treatment for light protection. From backyard snowball fights to cozying up on the couch, the Snooktwo has established its rightful place at the front of our kids' cool-weather wardrobe.
- Reversible fleece jacket with blend of fun style and warm comfort
- Sherpa fleece lining offers plush warmth in chilly weather
- Regular fit makes for easy layering underneath
- Multiple pockets keep snacks close at hand
- Item #BUR02A2
- [face fabric] nylon taffeta, DryRide Mist-Defy DWr coating, [lining] sherpa fleece
- 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2021
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 100 lbs
Just got this, but I'm loving this jacket! The fleece lining is super soft and fluffy. It's surprisingly warm for just a fleece; I would say it measures up pretty well against some of my lighter puffies. I think for an active kid, it would keep them plenty warm in a lot of conditions. I also really like the pocket size; there's three zip pockets (two hand + one chest), and the hand ones are plenty big for my phone and keys. The kids L is about a women's XS, if you happen to need a conversion. :) Big fan of the print too!