For all things winter.
From exploring the mountain on her trusty snowboard to building the most impressive snowman the neighborhood has ever seen, the Burton Girls' Skylar Bib Pants will keep her warm and dry during all of her winter adventures. They're constructed with Burton's two-layer DryRide Durashell and fully taped seams for protection from falling snow, snowy chairlifts, and the occasional snow angel. Plus, Burton added a light dose of synthetic insulation for warmth during those colder-than-usual days on the mountain and sledding hill.
- Winter-ready bibs for snowboarding and sledding
- Two-layer shell with fully taped seams keep wet snow out
- Synthetic insulation retains warmth when wet
- Hand and chest pockets stow snacks and snowballs
- Item #BUR01IY
- Q & A
We bought the size xs for our daughter who is 5. She may be on the smaller side but these drowned her! I'm ok with length being a bit longer, but they were wide and just huge on her. Bummer because they were cute and we liked the solid black.
My daughter loves them
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XS
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 168lbs
I bought these for my daughter to wear during recess at school. She has no complaints and comes home dry.