Reverb Gore-Tex Glove
Keep your hands dry and warm all season while saving enough money to put gas in the tank with the Burton Women's Reverb Gore-Tex Glove. These cozy gloves offer the legendary waterproofing of Gore-Tex at a price that you can afford on a barista's budget. Thermacore insulation adds warmth without making them feel like bulky boxing gloves, and the soft microfiber lining manages moisture on the inside. When you want to snap a photo from the slopes on frigid mornings, the Screen Grab palm lets you use your touchscreen without exposing your bare fingers to the cold.
- Legendary Gore-Tex performance on a dishwasher's budget
- Gore-Tex offers guaranteed breathable waterproofing
- Dryride fabric is tough and windproof
- Thermacore insulation offers low-profile warmth
- Microfiber lining wicks sweat and adds warmth
- Screen Grab palm for touchscreen device control
- Ergonomic pre-curved fit offers natural comfort
- Removable wrist leash for security
- Item #BUR01V5
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- Dryride 2-layer, [lining] brushed microfiber
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Screen Grab
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2019
Warm and Comfortable
- I've used it several times
Purchased these gloves and have worn a few times skiing in cold weather. I tend to have very cold hands, but so far so good. Hands have stayed warm and dry, and the lining is a soft, comfortable material. Would recommend.
February 13, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
I have been using these gloves for a number of years now, and i have always been happy with their performance. They are practical with the durability of the materials used, and the insulation is pretty good! I would say these gloves work well with the addition of a thermal glove liner on the very cold days. The use of Gore-Tex in the design make them completely waterproof, and windproof which is a must have for your hands. Although they are better used with the addition of the glove liner on very cold days, they are excellent stand alone pieces that would be slightly too warm on spring skiing days! I purchased a size Small, and my tiny hands find this to be the perfect size. I normally buy smalls, and would recommend purchasing the size you normally do.