Reserved style for unhinged riding.
Go with the Burton Men's Reserve Bib Pant if you want protection and style that you can count on every day of the season. Wear it with a technical shell to keep snow out when you're surfing powder on waist-deep days or layer a hoodie under it so your butt stays dry when you're trying out new tricks in the spring slush. Either way, the Dryride 2-layer fabric does its part to ward off snow and wind, while the classic styling keeps you looking good from first chair to last run.
Fully sealed seams keep moisture from sneaking in when it's snowing sideways, and the Living Lining enhances breathability so you stay cool when the sun's shining high overhead. When it really warms up in spring, the Test-I-Cool vent zips continuously from knee to knee to offer instant airflow and relief. And with a plethora of pockets, you'll always have plenty of space to stash everything from avalanche beacons to cold beers.
- Style and protection for the entire season
- Dryride 2-layer fabric keeps snow and wind at bay
- Living Lining enhances breathability and manages moisture
- Fully sealed seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Test-I-Cool venting opens up from knee to knee
- Side entry zip with adjustable suspenders for easy on and off
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your kicks
- Multiple pockets offer plenty of storage space
- Item #BUR01WL
- Q & A
Style and Function
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
I prefer a bib style pant for the ultimate combination of style and function.
Waterproof fabric to keep you warm and zippered vents to keep you cool.
Let me know if you have any questions regarding fit or sizing, I am happy to help out.