Why We Like The Burton Prowess 2.0 Jacket
We head to our favorite resort and gear up in the Burton Prowess 2.0 Jacket for a full day of warm, dry fun, even in cold, snowy conditions. The 2-layer DRYRIDE shell provides excellent breathability and waterproofing, while the addition of ThermacoreECO insulation turns up the heat to keep us happy on the coldest days.
- Jacket for staying warm and dry on the coldest mountain days
- 2-layer DRYRIDE shell for waterproof breathability
- ThermacoreECO insulation provides unmatched warmth
- Underarm zips quickly open to dump heat as we warm up
- Stretch waist gaiter features a jacket-to-pant interface
- Variety of pockets provides space for every essential
- Item #BURZ9AN
- Responsible Collection
- bluesign® APPROVED
- [membrane/laminate] DRY-RIDE (2-layer), [face fabric] printed stretch polyester plain weave, [lining] Living Lining mapped with stretch woven, plush sherpa fleece
- below hip
- helmet-compatible, fulltime contour, front and rear adjustable
- 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand, zippered sleeve pass, interior mesh dump, zippered media/goggle with Therma-Pocket, cargo with hook-and-loop closure
- mesh-lined, no-snag underarm vents
- Powder Skirt
- ergonomic stretch zip-out waist gaiter, jacket to pant interface
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help