Select your style & size:Select options
Freestyle progression for the next generation.
Your pint-sized ripper is rapidly progressing in the freestyle arena, showing up older kids and even surpassing your abilities in the park. Pick up the Burton Kids' Process Smalls Snowboard for your upcoming freestyle rider and in turn, give them a playful flex for dismantling park kickers and handrails. It's ready for park riding straight from the box with its Rail Ready edge tune, which reduces the chance of catching an edge.
Taking design cues from the pro-sized version of the Process, the Process Smalls retains a balanced twin shape for total freestyle domination. The main difference between this board and the one ridden by the pros lies within a softer flex profile tuned for lighter riders, as well as a more forgiving Flat Top profile. Responsible for its softer flex, Filet-O-Flex core profiling thins out the board's core for easier manipulation by lightweight riders.
Moving on the board's profile, Flat Top is fully flat between the bindings, combined with a moderate dose of rocker at the tip and tail. The flat portion of the board confidently initiates turns and lends stability at speed while rockered tips create a more playful ride. Ultimately, this hybrid profile is ideal for high-flying kids desiring stability between the feet for take-offs and landings, with extra playfulness at the tips for butters and presses.
- Confidence-inspiring freestyle board for kids
- Twin shape keeps them centered for park riding
- Flat between the bindings for stability at speed
- Rocker at tip and tail for extra playfulness
- Filet-O-Flex thins out the board for easy manipulation
- Super Fly wood core creates a lively, poppy ride
- Rail Ready edge tune prevents hang-ups in the park
- Extruded base remains quick without constant waxing
- Item #BUR01PS