Why We Like The Burton Photon Step On Soft Snowboard Boot
The Photon Step On Soft Snowboard Boot is a flexible and ultra-comfortable version of the popular all-mountain boot. Burton reduced the rigidity to allow us a surfier, softer ride across the terrain, making it buttery on boxes and forgiving if we catch an edge. The Photon's liner is chock-full of features that ensure our feet feel their best throughout the season, such as a heat-moldable liner, anti-odor coating, and quick-wicking fabric.
- More flexible version of the popular Step On snowboard boot
- Soft flex gives you smooth-riding versatility and forgiveness
- Feature-laden liner keeps feet warm, dry, and comfortable
- Dual Zone Boa lacing spreads pressure evenly to secure you in
- Thermo-moldable liner and already broken in upper for a natural fit
- Step On EST outsole for traction in and out of your binding
- Compatible only with Burton Step On bindings
- Item #BURZ97S
- Upper Material
- Total Comfort Construction,
- BOA® Fit System featuring Dual Zone dial
- Imprint 3, DryRide Heat Cycle, Focus Cuff, Power Panels, Aegis anti-odor coating
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Step On EST
- Level 2 Molded EVA
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 6lb 5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 11, 2023
Boots too small
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 11.5 and 12
- 5' 8"
My ski and board boots have been 29.5, 11.5 for 20 years. Ordered 11.5 and toes hitting front. Sent back for 12. They were even smaller. I’d have to go to a 13 or 14 for these to fit. I recommend getting them at a store. Not over the internet.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help