Performance + UL Comp Sock
The least you could do for your feet before cramming them into snowboard boots and dragging them into the cold for hours on end is wrap them up in the Burton Performance + UL Comp Socks first. These ultralight socks have a low-bulk fit that won't make your feet feel too snug is tightly laced boots. But don't worry about them not being warm enough—they're woven with merino wool, which regulates temperature and stays warm even when wet, so your feet will stay plenty cozy on powder days. They're also woven with a blend of synthetic fibers that add stretch, recovery, durability, and sweat-wicking performance. Plus, Burton constructed these socks with compression engineering that supports and stabilizes your muscles for less fatigue and faster recovery, so you can ride all day and be ready for more the next morning.
- Ultralight sock for long days of snowboarding
- Merino wool regulates temperature and stays warm when wet
- Synthetic fibers add moisture management, stretch, and durability
- Compression engineering helps muscles recover faster
- Drop-needle construction for maximum breathability
- Chafe-free link toe seam won't irritate skin
- Dryride Ultrawick venting toe panels prevent overheating
- Ergonomic, articulated right and left socks for proper fit
- Item #BUR02HE
- Q & A
Long Flight, Don't Care.
These socks saved me on a 17.5hr flight. No swelling, nothing but comfort and now I get to use them during the upcoming season. A win, win.