Performance + Lightweight Sock
Your feet do a lot of work when you're shredding hard all day, so keep them comfortable inside your boot with the Burton Women's Performance + Lightweight Sock. Its moisture-wicking material ensures things don't get damp and chilly, and the odor-resistant footbed keeps your friends happy on the ride home from the mountain. The mapped elastic offers support in necessary areas like your arch and ankle, working to reduce fatigue and improve circulation to promote warmth. A little extra padding locks your foot into place inside your boot, while the chafe-free toe seam ensures a smooth, frictionless feel.
- Performance sock for all-day shredding
- Moisture-wicking material delivers dry comfort
- Odor-resistant footbed keeps funky odors at bay
- Ergonomic elastic offers support where it's needed
- Reinforced padding locks you into your boot
- Item #BUR02KO
- Q & A
Lightweight and perfect!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Having the right warmth sock is essential for happy feed. I tend to run cold but have found my feet stay drier and warmer with lighter weight socks. I typically wear these socks when it's over 32 degrees. Anything cooler I go up in weight.
They fit great I wear a 7 and take the S/M. If you are over a 7.5 maybe you would want to go with the M/L.