One Peace One-Piece Snow Suit
Why bother with separate pants and jackets when you can just throw on the Burton One Peace One-Piece Snow Suit and be ready to hit the mountain? Its Dryride construction keeps you dry whether you're riding in fresh powder or soggy slush, and the jumpsuit-style design means no more snow up your back when you take a tumble or powder in your pants when you go down in the deep stuff.
Burton made sure to equip it with plenty of features that allow this suit to be worn all season long. the Living Lining reacts to your body temperature, trapping more heat when you're cold and releasing excess warmth when you work up a sweat, so you stay comfortable through a wide range of conditions. Mesh-lined vents help you cool off on sunny spring days, while the Contour hood shields your dome from harsh wind and blowing snow during mid-winter storms.
- Hop in this jumpsuit and hit the slopes
- Dryride 2L fabric keeps snow and slush at bay
- Living Lining regulates temp to keep you comfy in any conditions
- Mesh-lined sleeve and thigh vents help you cool off
- Contour hood protects head while letting you see clearly
- Patch pockets provide plenty of storage options
- Item #BUR02B3
- Q & A
great so far.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I am 5'10 and to this in a large. It is plenty long enough and very roomy. it has adjustable snap sides to give it a more or less fitted look. the floral camo is really nice and does have non floral camo patches in the same places as the hickory color. I am looking forward to getting more use out of this season as the snow piles up.