All-mountain domination is in its DNA.
It only takes one lap to understand why the Burton Mission EST Snowboard Binding has been embraced by legions of riders for over a decade. It has a responsive flex, cushy feel, and seamless board connection for a comfortable ride that shreds hard anywhere on the mountain.
The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue. Living Hinge eliminates hardware and weight, and it allows you to adjust forward lean and highback rotation independently so you can get a truly custom setup. DialFLAD allows you to adjust the forward lean angle on your highback. Keep it neutral for a looser feel when you're jibbing, or crank it forward when you want better response for boosting icy pipe walls and carving down steep slopes.
New on the Mission EST this year, SensoryBED cushioning automatically settles your boot into a natural position, regardless of stance width or angle, to improve comfort and control while reducing fatigue. The Reactstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure, yet comfortable fit, and the Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when not clicked in so it's easier to get your foot in the right spot when you need to strap in. Plus, the EST baseplate allows for infinite adjustability and minimizes the dead zone underfoot so your board flexes naturally.
- Affordable all-mountain versatility for any type of rider
- Mid-stiff flex delivers responsive, dynamic feel
- Highback is ergonomic and offers fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Reactstrap offers pressure point-free response
- Gettagrip Capstrap ensures secure, comfy fit
- SensoryBED cushioning settles boot into natural position
- Only compatible with Burton boards with The Channel
- Item #BUR022B
- Q & A
Loves these bindings. reacts fast when in powder or in the park. I ride a burton trick pony and my last board set up is a custom love board with custom heiken bindings. Cant complain with these bindings at all.