Mint Snowboard Boot
The most popular women's boot on the market, the Burton Women's Mint Snowboard Boot offers easy-flexing performance and all day comfort for beginner-to-intermediate riders looking to step up their skills all over the mountain. Whether you ride a couple times a season or several days a week, the Mint keeps your foot warm and comfy so you can stay focused on having fun. This super-comfy boot features Speed Zone lacing, allowing you to quickly tighten the boot's upper and lower zones independently so you can get the perfect fit in seconds.
The soft flex offers a forgiving feel that makes it easier to initiate turns and control carves, and Total Comfort Construction eliminates the break-in period so the boots is ultra comfortable straight out of the box. Inside the boot, you'll find a Imprint 1+ Liner that's heat-moldable for a custom fit. The Level 1 Molded EVA footbed offers a supportive fit that absorbs small bumps and vibrations from riding over rough terrain. Additionally, the boot's Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil retains body heat during the coldest of shred sessions, and the DynoLite outsole offers lightweight cushioning and traction.
- A beginner to intermediate snowboard boot for riding all over
- Soft flex enables easy turn initiation and comfortable control
- Imprint 1+ liner is heat-moldable for a customized fit
- Speed Zone lacing provides quick adjustment for maximum support
- Reflective foil keeps your feet warm for bell to bell shred
- DynoLITE Outsole is grippy and cushioned for long boot packs
- Item #BUR02K6