Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Lightweight X Base Layer Crew Top
Need the warmth but don't want the weight? Not to worry, this synthetic baselayer can do it all. With Burton's techy Living Lining, we stay as warm as necessary without overheating or feeling bogged down. Integrated thumbholes keep the sleeves in place while we're layering up, and soft seams are chafe-free no matter how hard we ride.
- Rip up the slopes this winter in this lightweight baselayer
- Synthetic fabric is breathable and stretchy while you carve turns
- Living Lining regulates body temperature while staying lightweight
- Slim fit layers well under a vest or puffy jacket
- Crewneck leaves enough room for a neck gaiter
- Bluesign approved odor-control tech offers durable freshness
- Item #BURZ8EJ
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.