Bring your sophisticated style to the slopes in the Burton Lelah Jacket. The removable faux fur trim and slim fit elevates the style while the waterproof fabric, lightweight insulation, and Living Lining keep you dry and warm while you lap the park. The Living Lining provides breathability while the mesh lined vents help you dump excess heat when your heart rate starts to rise. A removable powder skirt keeps the fresh flakes from creeping up your back on deep days and jacket-to-pant interface creates a snowsuit for total winter protection so you can spend more time on the slopes.
- Jacket with sophisticated style packed with features for the slopes
- Dryvent and critically sealed seams block moisture for dry comfort
- Thermolite insulation offers light warmth on cold chairlift rides
- Living Lining provides breathability for comfort through park laps
- Removable powder skirt seals out fresh flakes on the deepest days
- Hood with faux fur lining creates elevated, sophisticated aesthetic
- Mesh lined sleeve vents dump excess heat when the heart rate rises
- Ample pockets provide plenty of storage for daily necessities
- Item #BUR02B9
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] Dryride (2-layer), [face fabric] nylon, [lining] taffeta Living Lining
- 100g Thermolite
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- [x-small] 30.5in
- drop-hood, removable faux fur trim
- [exterior] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 media and goggle, 1 mesh dump
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [x-small] 2lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 11, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
Bought this coat for a trip to freezing lake placid and it was perfect! Great for adding layers and cozy and comfortable. Ordered a bunch of coats and this the one I kept. Great fit. Sleeves are long but I am short and they are easy enough to cuff once.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help