Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Synthetic Insulation Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Part shirt, part jacket.
The Burton Women's Kiley Insulator Jacket is a warm and cozy option for traversing icy city streets and heading to your ski locker to don more technical attire before heading up the mountain. The 650-fill down insulation keeps your core toasty while the ribbed collar prevents rogue breezes from making it through the jacket while you're riding.
- An insulated jacket for staying warm in colder conditions
- 650-fill down is responsibly sourced and keeps you toasty
- Handwarmer pockets include fleece lining for extra coziness
- Bluesign-approved fabrics good for workers and the environment
- Item #BUR01SF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125lbs
This Jacket is perfect - fits well, nicely made. Mostly wear mediums in tops - purchased the jacket in medium - still room for light layers.
Love this jacket. I have the red and wear it all the time. It has a snap on the inside, so you can fold up the back to make it more cropped, or unsnap it for a little more coverage.