Part shirt, part jacket.
The Burton Women's Kiley Insulator Jacket is a warm and cozy option for traversing icy city streets and heading to your ski locker to don more technical attire before heading up the mountain. The 650-fill down insulation keeps your core toasty while the ribbed collar prevents rogue breezes from making it through the jacket while you're riding.
- An insulated jacket for staying warm in colder conditions
- 650-fill down is responsibly sourced and keeps you toasty
- Handwarmer pockets include fleece lining for extra coziness
- Bluesign-approved fabrics good for workers and the environment
- Item #BUR01SF
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125lbs
This Jacket is perfect - fits well, nicely made. Mostly wear mediums in tops - purchased the jacket in medium - still room for light layers.
Love this jacket. I have the red and wear it all the time. It has a snap on the inside, so you can fold up the back to make it more cropped, or unsnap it for a little more coverage.