Why We Like The Burton Jet Ridge Jacket
Big mountain riding calls for excellent protection in variable conditions: We break out the Burton Jet Ridge Jacket whenever the weather report isn't quite certain of what's headed toward the mountains. The DRYRIDE membrane actually adapts to changing weather, becoming more breathable when it's dry and increasing its waterproof capabilities as it gets wet, ensuring we can adapt no matter what the weather brings. The sleek design hides useful features in plain sight, like the therma-pocket that keeps our phone warm and the zipped underarm vents that allow us to stay comfortable as we work up a sweat.
- Straight-shooting snow jacket capable of taking on winter's worst
- DRYRIDE shell is uniquely waterproof and breathable
- Zippered underarm vents increase airflow to avoid overheating
- Slight stretch moves freely with us down the mountain
- Fulltime Contour hood fits neatly over a helmet for total protection
- Therma-pocket keeps our phone from freezing for reliable tunes
- Plethora of pockets allows us to stow all of our essentials on the hill
- Regular fit layers over baselayers and completely covers our torso
- Item #BURZ9AH
- [membrane/laminate] DRYRIDE, [face fabric] 100% polyester, [lining] Living Lining (synthetic)
- below hip
- helmet-compatible, contoured, drop construction, front/rear adjustment
- [external] 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand (one with ATM pocket), zippered sleeve pass, [internal] 1 mesh dump, 1 media/goggle with a therma-pocket
- mesh-lined no-snag underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- magic stitch removable with jacket-to-pant interface
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help