Invader Snowboard Boot
Get out of those clunky rental boots and into the Burton Invader Snowboard Boot. It has a soft flex for easy steering and all-day comfort so you can go from getting your turns down on green circles to conquering the entire mountain in no time. The Imprint 1 liner is heat-moldable for a comfy custom fit, and the soft-flexing tongue makes it easy to get those toeside turns down. A Level 1 molded EVA footbed cushions impacts and absorbs vibrations for a smooth ride, while the Snow-Proof internal gusset keeps snow from sneaking in when the powder piles up. The Dynolite outsole is not only 20% lighter than regular rubber outsoles, but also allows for better board feel and provides better cushioning, even at below freezing temps. Plus, Total Comfort Construction means the Invader feels broken-in when you take it out of the box.
- Simply comfortable all-mountain boot for progression and fun
- Soft flex provides a forgiving feel that's easy to control
- Traditional laces put an exact fit in your hands
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Level 1 EVA footbed helps soften chatter and impacts
- Dynolite outsole is lightweight and grippy on icy terrain
- Item #BUR02JZ
- Q & A
Do Burton boots fit true to size?