Why We Like The Burton GORE-TEX Warmest Mitten
The Warmest Mitten starts with waterproof DryRide Durashell fabric and a DryRide Insane Membrane 2.0 that seals out wind and water, keeping the 550-fill down and synthetic Thermacore insulation dry and warm, even on soggy days or in overhead pow. The Warmest also has a brushed microfiber lining for a super-soft feel, a Gnar Guard leather palm to ensure grip and abrasion resistance, and Screengrab touchscreen compatibility on the thumb so we can take some sweet chairlift selfies without having to expose our fingers to the cold.
- Highly insulated mitt to keep our hands warm on the coldest days
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane keeps hands dry
- Durable leather palm holds up to the abuse of shape edges
- Handwarmer pocket/vent lets us control the heat
- Screen Grab thumb and index finger help us stay connected without getting cold hands
- Item #BURZ91V
- [shell] two-layer DRYRIDE, [lining] Living Lining (brushed microfiber), [palm] leather
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- thumb, index finger
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help