For the warrior within.
She's ready to get out there for another winter, and despite being defeated by gravity in the past, she's got a fighter's spirit and she's not giving up. Get her back on that board with the Girls' Burton Gore-Tex Stark Jacket, and she'll be equipped with everything she needs to make a brilliant comeback. Gore-Tex protection means she'll be dry no matter how many more falls she takes in the powder, and Thermacore insulation will keep her toasty and warm so she can ride all day. Practice makes perfect, after all. When she really gets going, she can zip down her vents to cool off, and alternatively, if the winds blow and the snows rage, she can pop the hood, cinch it down, and carry on.
- Technical hardshell for your little shredder to ski or ride in
- Gore-Tex provides waterproof breathable protection from the elements
- Body-mapped insulation for cozy warmth where needed most
- Mesh lined underarm vents let her cool down on the lift ride
- Hood gaiter and powder skirt means her snow defenses are prime
- She has a special hiding place for her pass and her goggles
- Room-To-Grow system extends the sleeves when that growth spurt hits
- Regular fit allows for layering options and comfortable movements
- Item #BUR01TN