Why We Like The Burton GORE-TEX Mitten
Burton designed their GORE-TEX Mitten to make the most out of every day on the mountain. The breathable membrane blocks out puking powder and icy gusts, while the fleecy fixed lining wicks away moisture, keeping our hands comfortably dry. Filled with synthetic fibers, this pair insulates in the wettest of conditions. When mid-winter temps get serious, we slip a handwarmer into the hidden pocket and pull on the removable 4-way stretch liner for added warmth that lets us snap pics of the drop without subjecting our hands to numbing winds.
- 2-in-1 mitten for on-mountain protection all season long
- Reliable GORE-TEX membrane provides breathable waterproofing
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Fixed microfleece lining manages moisture and boosts warmth
- Removable touchscreen compatible liner turns up the heat
- Handwarmer compatible design for those extra frigid days
- Wrist and gauntlet cinch give a secure fit that traps heat
- Removable wrist leash helps protect against dropped and lost mitts
- Item #BURZ91R
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, DryRide (2-layer)
- GORE-TEX membrane, DryRide 2-layer construction
- Thermacore (synthetic)
- Removable Liner
- gauntlet mitten
- [shell] wrist cinch webbing, gauntlet drawcord, [liner] undercuff glove
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- [liner] palm, fingers
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help