Why We Like the GORE-TEX Glove
Burton's GORE-TEX Glove is ready for winter's worst, equipped with a 2-layer membrane offering the gold standard in breathable wind- and waterproof protection and complete with synthetic insulation that keeps numb fingers at bay. Removable fleece liners give us three different ways to wear this glove, making it the perfect choice for winter and spring riding.
- Versatile ski and snowboard glove for varied conditions
- GORE-TEX membrane for superior waterproof performance
- Synthetic leather palm for added grip and durability
- Soft microfiber lining wicks sweat to keep hands dry
- Screen Grab palm and fingers are touchscreen compatible
- Custom fit with adjustable wrist straps and drawcords
- Small zippered pocket on back of hand for pass or warmer
- Item #BURZ91Q
- [face fabric] nylon [lining] polyester
- GORE-TEX membrane (2-layer)
- Thermacore (synthetic)
- Removable Liner
- wrist strap, drawcord
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help