Bring your friends.
A long day at the resort with friends is made more comfortable in the Burton Gore-Tex Eyris Jacket. Its Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps you dry on slushy spring days at the park while the Thermalite insulation offers light warmth on cold, mid-winter chairlift rides. To help keep your temperature at a comfortable range when you're lapping your favorite runs, Burton equipped the Eyris jacket with their Living Lining that offers breathability. The thigh length offers extended protection from the elements while a removable powder skirt can be zipped in on deep days to keep the fresh flakes from making their way up your back so you can be comfortable for a full day of riding.
- Jacket with warmth and weather protection for days on the slopes
- Gore-Tex, fully seam sealed construction keeps moisture at bay
- Thermalite insulation offers light warmth for cold chairlift rides
- Burton's living lining provides breathability during park laps
- Thigh length offers extra coverage for protection from the elements
- Removable powder skirt keeps fresh flakes out on powder days
- Jacket attaches to compatible pants for snowsuit protection
- Multiple pockets offer ample storage options for daily necessities
- Item #BUR02B4