Why We Like The Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Glove
Durable leather, GORE-TEX waterproofing, and touchscreen connectivity, what doesn't the Burton Gondy GORE-TEX Leather Glove have? The answer is nothing. We can trust these gloves on ski lifts, up skin tracks, around a campfire, and while walking the dog. Truly a do anything glove.
- Versatile ski and snowboard gloves designed for winter adventure
- Goat leather fabric handles rigorous use and daily wear with ease
- ThermacoreECO synthetic insulation traps heat, maintains dexterity
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out weather while wicking sweat
- Touchscreen compatibility keeps you in contact with your phone
- Undercuff design slips inside your sleeve for maximum comfort
- Item #BURZ9AZ
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- goat leather
- ThermacoreECO (95% recycled)
- Removable Liner
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Hand-warmer Compatible
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help