Snorkel not included.
When it's high tide at the resort, break out the Burton Fish Snowboard for surfy fun everywhere from tight trees and steep chutes to wide-open powder bowls. Its directional, tapered shape and rockered nose keep you on top of the deepest snow with ease, and the reduced sidecut and more centered (but still directional) stance add a loose, surfy feel.
Substantial rocker in the nose, a set-back stance, and a swallow tail mean this board stays on top of nipple-deep snow with little effort, while a large flat zone from the front foot to the tail ensures high-speed stability and helps you hold an edge on hardpack snow. Squeezebox core profiling creates thicker sections underfoot where you need strength and energy transfer, and thinner sections in other areas to keep the board playful and surfy. And with Infinite Ride, the board is purposely overbuilt then broken in, so it feels the same from day 1 to 100.
- Fish-style board for the deepest days
- Flat profile delivers exceptional float
- Medium-flex offers playfulness without losing strength
- Poppy wood core strategically reduces weight, not snap
- Carbon highlights cut more weight and boosts response
- Frostbite edges maintains grip over icy terrain
- Channel mounting system provides ultimate adjustability
- Item #BUR01ZR
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 151cm, 156cm, 161cm
- directional flat
- directional with taper (30mm)
- Waist Width
- [151cm] 258mm, [156cm] 260mm, [161cm] 262mm
- The Channel
- FSC certified Super Fly II 700g, Dualzone EGD, Squeezebox
- 45-degree Carbon Highlights
- Sintered WFO
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help