Select your style & size:Select options
Good vibes guaranteed.
Confidently charge steeps, rail carves, and boost jumps on the Burton Women's Feelgood Flying V Snowboard. Featuring a more forgiving Flying V profile, this board is the sister version of the full-cambered one trusted by Kelly Clark when she's tearing halfpipes to shreds. But don't worry, even though it's slightly less aggressive than the original, it still packs plenty of pop and power to help you rip any terrain with precision.
The Flying V profile is looser and more forgiving than its pure camber alternatives, allowing you to jib through the rail yard, bonk off tree jibs, and float across deep powder without the catchy, overly aggressive bite of camber holding you back. Directional shaping helps you navigate variable terrain and stay afloat in powder without making it so you can't take off and land switch when you're in the park. Squeezebox High core profiling and tip-to-tail carbon add plenty of pop and response to make it handle like a sports car, and the ultra-fast Sintered WFO base keeps you flying wherever you ride.
- Proven choice for ladies who shred with supreme confidence
- Medium flex handles any type of terrain
- Flying V profile combines pop, float, and forgiveness
- Carbon highlights offer lightning-fast response
- Super Fly II core is strong, snappy, and lightweight
- Dualzone EGD enhances edge hold and strength
- Frostbite edges grip icy terrain easily
- Channel mounting system gives you ultimate adjustability
- Item #BUR01ZO