Just begging Mother Nature for a spare pow day.
Exceptionally wide, yet short and quick, the Burton Family Tree Panhandler is loose, playful, and begs only for more and more pow. Its freeride shape is inspired by Burton predecessors like the Con Artist and Fish, and ensures that you have tons of float in deep snow without compromising its ability to have fun on less generous days.
Necessary for surfing deep days, the Directional Flat Top profile keeps the nose up and the ride loose thanks to the flat baseline from the tail that expands just outside your front binding. This provides substantial stability and control due to the greater surface area now contacting the snow, and then, the dominant flat area meets a rockered nose to give you the playfulness and float you love on pow days. 45-degree Carbon Highlights on the inside ensure snappy response, weight-savings, and lightning-quick response and control.
Cooking beneath the surface of this board, a Superfly II core uses lightweight woods that specifically target strategic areas to drop weight and increase pop, and the wood is FSC-certified so you know you're not destroying the rainforest for a snowboard. Then, Dualzone EGD enhances edge control by placing perpendicular strips of wood along the edges, and Squeezebox profiling creates thicker and thinner sections in the core to improve energy transfer and stability. Plus, its Infinite Ride construction pre-breaks it in for you, so the board feels the same from day 1 to 100, without compromising durability.
- Versatile, quick, and playful pow surfer
- Stable flat profile with floaty rocker nose for float
- Tapered shape and setback stance makes for easy surfing
- FSC-certified wood core ensures lightweight, snappy design
- Squeezebox adds flex and strength where you need them most
- Carbon Highlights reduce weight and enhance torsional feel
- Sintered WFO base is ultra-fast and ultra-durable
- Item #BUR020A
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 152cm, 156cm
- Directional Flat Top
- directional with 30mm taper
- Effective Edge
- [152cm] 1125mm, [156cm] 1165mm
- Waist Width
- [152cm] 265mm, [156cm] 267mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [152cm] 7.2m, [156cm] 7.5m
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- The Channel
- FSC certified Super Fly II 700g, Dualzone EGD
- 45-degree Carbon Highlights
- Sintered WFO
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [152cm] 150-200lb, [156cm] 180-260lb
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help