Clean and classic.
For the dedicated ski bum, there is the Burton Women’s Eastfall Jacket. Born out of stoke-infused debauchery and storm-worthy shredding, this mountain life bombshell stays on the job long after you’ve left the mountain. Two-layer DryRide waterproof fabric is fitted into a clean and classic design so your mountain steez style can follow you into the bar. The ThermoLite insulation uses 40% recycled content to keep you warm on your walk to the bus and on blustery rides up the chairlift. And rider-minded features like the mesh-lined underarm vents, removable waist gaiter, and pockets galore help remind you why you moved mountains in the first place.
- Insulated jacket goes well with ski pants and casual pants
- Waterproof outer guards you from winter’s worst
- Eco-friendly insulation offers warmth in town and on the lift
- Lining automatically adjusts to changing conditions
- Critical seams sealed to prevent leaks in high-use areas
- Classic fit over a clean design is an outfit favorite
- Removable waist gaiter helps to block out waist-high snow
- Plethora of pockets add secure, hands-free storage
- Item #BUR01S9