Deluxe Gore-Tex Glove
Ditch that hole-ridden, worn-out glove you've been rocking since the nineties and upgrade to the Arctic-ready Burton Women's Deluxe Gore-Tex Glove. Crafted with a Gore-Tex waterproof membrane, DryRide two-layer fabric, and Thermacore insulation, the Deluxe ensures toasty hands through frozen chairlift rides and waist-deep pow runs alike. In addition to the warm and dry comfort, the Deluxe's burly Gnar Guard leather palm withstands season-long abuse from binding ratcheting and board grabbing, while the removable Screen Grab liner helps you post the pic of that epic pow slash from your last run to your feed from the lift line.
- Arctic-ready ski glove that's insanely warm and protective
- Gore-Tex offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Gnar Guard leather palm holds up through heavy abuse
- Thermacore insulation delivers toasty comfort
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining keeps things cozy
- Removable liner is touchscreen-compatible for phone-scrolling
- Adjustable straps provide the right fit
- Item #BUR01V3
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX, [face fabric] DryRide
- Thermacore insulation
- Removable Liner
- Palm Grip
- yes, Gnar Guard
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help