Why We Like The Burton Custom X Flying V Snowboard
Burton pulled out all the stops making their Custom X Flying V Snowboard, the most aggressive, pro-caliber board in their lineup. Demanding snowboarders trust Burton's expertise, so this board is integrated with next-level tech from the inside out.
SqueezeBox High core profiling integrates carbon into the ultralight Dragonfly 600G core for powerful response, incredible strength, and a nearly unnoticeable weight. Triax glassing with a full tip-to-tail carbon layer bolsters snap and responsiveness, and the competition-grade WFO sintered base lets us send at high speeds through deeps, steeps, and flat terrain. Complete with Burton's signature Flying V profile, this board has the capability to get loose, charge hard, and meet the needs of on-mountain experts.
- Expert-oriented all-mountain snowboard delivers pro-level performance
- Directional shape with twin flex pattern for mixed riding styles
- Flying V rocker creates a playful ride with focused edge control
- Medium-stiff flex offers response that can still get loose
- SqueezeBox High core profiling adds carbon fleece for added energy
- Carbon Highlights High Voltage mixes snappy carbon with triax glass
- High-density, extra-absorbant WFO base provides speed and durability anytime during the season
- Item #BURZ960