Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Snowboard Bindings we have in stock.View Similar Products
Custom Re:Flex Snowboard Binding
After proving itself on massive terrain parks, icy groomers, and powdery trees all over the world for over a decade, what more convincing do you need before pulling the trigger on the Burton Custom Re:Flex Snowboard Binding? This versatile binding has been trusted by pros and Joes alike for years, thanks to its lightweight comfort, nearly limitless customizability, and bombproof durability.
Its mid-soft flex offers an easy-going feel that's ideal for riders who are still mastering carves and freestyle fiends who like getting loose in the park. The lightweight baseplate offers excellent board feel and is practically indestructible. The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also reducing calf fatigue, and MicroFlad technology allows you to quickly crank up the forward lean when you need extra power.
The Reactstrap is contoured to match the shape of your boot for a secure, yet comfortable fit, and the Flex Slider keeps the strap out of the way when not clicked in so it's easier to get your foot in the right spot when you need to strap in. An over-the-toe design allows the Supergrip Capstrap to lock down your boot securely without creating pressure points. Smooth Glide buckles click in quickly and securely while also offering a buttery-smooth release to make getting in and out of your bindings easy as pie. Plus, it has Burton's Re:Flex universal mounting system so it's compatible with any snowboard.
- Proven all-mountain performance for all levels of rider
- Mid-soft flex delivers a freestyle-focused feel
- Highback is supportive and offers fully customizable fit
- Single-component baseplate is lightweight and responsive
- Reactstrap offers pressure-free response
- Supergrip Capstrap locks down the fit without pressure points
- FullBed cushioning soaks up impacts and vibrations
- Flex Slider keeps straps out of way when strapping in
- Item #BUR02WQ
- single-component canted Zero-Lean Hi-Back, MicroFlad
- single-component polycarbonate
- Baseplate Padding
- Re:Flex FullBed
- Ankle Strap
- Reactstrap, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap
- Supergrip Capstrap
- Smooth Glide buckles
- Tool-less Adjustment
- yes, forward lean
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate] limited lifetime , [all other parts] 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
December 24, 2019
I want to buyCustom reflex bindings, but my board is 3D mounts one. Can you supply the 3D discs together ? And how I state in the order form? Also, is there extra charge of 3D discs or the price uSD200.00 is included? Thanks!