Select style & size:Select options
Custom Flying V Snowboard Wide
Bringing its legendary performance to riders with bigger feet, the Burton Custom Flying V Wide Snowboard accommodates your large boots to help you handle everything from sprawling powder bowls to slushy park laps without skipping a beat. Its shred-anything versatility lies within the directional twin shape for exceptional float paired with its Flying V profile for catch-free riding, both in and outside the park. The wider waist offers room for the biggest boots, with no worry of toe drag slowing you down, to keep you carving, spinning, and popping off natural hit on the mountain.
Rocker-dominant, the Flying V profile provides healthy rocker between the feet and subtle rocker transitions at the tip and tail, which creates a loose, playful board for jibbing through the park, boosting side-hits, and buttering without worrying about catching an edge. The rocker also increases float by keeping the nose from submarining in deep, untracked powder. Cambered zones beneath the bindings add locked-in control for carving in addition to creating a poppy platform for sending park jumps and natural drops.
Under its hood, the Custom Flying V's Super Fly II core is strategically designed to decrease weight and boost pop—both key areas for making up a top-tier freestyle board. Squeezebox core profiling thins out strategic areas to help make for easier board control when you're initiating turns, pressing nose on double kinks, and learning new tricks in the park. Frostbite edges extend just a touch along the bindings for better edgehold in unpredictable conditions, while Carbon Highlights laced throughout the fiberglass matrix provide the greater energy transfer desired by powerful riders.
- Modern update to an all-mountain classic that shreds everywhere
- Flying V adds camber control and responsiveness to rockers float
- Directional Twin promotes edging and control with switch potential
- Medium flex is forgiving and playful with just enough stability
- Superfly II core is lightweight and poppy and enhances edge control
- 45° carbon highlights adds torsional rigidity for confident edging
- Sintered base is fast and holds wax for minimal upkeep
- Colors on die cut bases may vary from the depicted image
- Item #BUR02J8