Select a Size
Select a Color
Covert Insulated Jacket
You don't need high-level security clearance to find out the secret to staying warm and dry on the slopes this winter—just put on the Burton Men's Covert Insulated Jacket and the answer will become obvious. This jacket combines premium warmth and waterproofing with timeless style to keep you feeling as good as you look while you shred, whether you're slashing powder or lapping the park.
Dryride fabric keeps heavy snow, howling winds, and soggy slush at bay, while the Living Lining enhances breathability for airy comfort. Mapped Thermolite insulation places more insulation in the core, where you need it most, and less in the arms for uninhibited mobility. If you get too hot on a sunny spring day, open up the zippered underarm vents for instant relief. And when the powder piles up, the removable Magic Stitch waist gaiter keeps snow from infiltrating the inside of your jacket.
- Ski jacket combines premium warmth and waterproofing
- Dryride membrane is reliably waterproof and breathable
- Mapped Thermolite insulation maximizes warmth in key ares
- Zippered underarm vents let you cool off quickly
- Removable Magic Stitch powder skirt keeps now out
- Jacket-to-pant interface links up with Burton pants
- Item #BUR02CX
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- Thermolite (80g body / 60G sleeves and hood)
- critically sealed
- adjustable, helmet compatible
- 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2018
Does this jacket have wrist gaiters? If it does does it have thumbholes?
December 15, 2018
It doesn't have internal wrist gaiters, just the velcro closures you can see on the pictures above.