Why We Like The Burton Covert 2.0 Jacket
While not so subtle, the Burton Covert 2.0 Jacket is loaded with features that make any day on the mountain extra smooth. The waterproof DryRide shell keeps falling flakes and spraying powder off our baselayers, and the adjustable hood and cuffs ensure no snow sneaks in. Packed with pockets, this jacket stashes all our on-mountain media, munchies, and more.
- Snowboarding shell jacket packed with details for resort-ready convenience
- DryRide 2-layer fabric with PFC-free DWR for extra weather protection
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you covered without sacrificing safety
- Removable powder skirt for comfortable riding on deep and sunny days
- Mesh-lined vents let hot air out without letting snow in
- Multitude of pockets keep all mountain essentials close
- Item #BURZ99S
- DryRide (2-layer), [face fabric] (solids) nylon tussar plain weave, PFC-free DWR treatment, (prints) polyester plain weave, PFC-free DWR treatment, [lining] Living Lining (synthetic taffeta)
- helmet-compatible, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 2 hook-and-loop flap chest, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered media, 1 zippered sleeve pass, [internal] 1 drop-in mesh front, 1 hook-and-loop front
- mesh-lined zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain snowboarding, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help