Just give a little push.
The progression-friendly flex and catch-free feel of the Burton Girls' Chicklet Snowboard will have your future shredder hooked on the shred after her very first run. Built for beginners, this board features a stable, learning-friendly flat profile and twin shape that lets her ride both ways with ease, especially when she's working on mastering the falling leaf technique on the bunny hill.
Easy Rider provides catch-free convex base edges to prevent her from hooking an edge unexpectedly when she's learning to turn. Less edge snagging equals less falling, allowing her to quickly progress with tons of confidence. The board's full tip-to-tail wood core provides a super-soft flex for lighter riders, helping her initiate turns without the board being too stiff and unruly. Throw in torsionally-soft biax fiberglass and an easy-to-maintain extruded base for a board that's perfectly suited for beginners.
- Beginner friendly twin board for quick progression and fun
- Soft flex and twin shape is conducive to nailing the basics
- Flat profile with catch-free edges reduces falling
- Wood core keeps the flex soft and playful
- Extruded base remains tough for seasons of use
- Biax glass is torsionally soft for easy turn initiation
- Item #BUR01ZC