Select a Size
Select a Color
Cartel EST Snowboard Binding
As usual, the legendary Burton Cartel EST Snowboard Binding delivers ramped-up response, fine-tuned flex, and ample support for everything from tight chutes, urban missions, and wide-open groomers. The dual-component baseplate construction uses a softer material underfoot for board feel and flex, with a stiffer material along the edges for lightning-quick response. The canted highback is slightly angled to match your stance, improving control while also fighting fatigue. Living Hinge eliminates hardware and weight, and allows you to adjust forward lean and highback rotation independently for a truly custom setup. DialFlad gives you the option to crank up the forward lean on your highback for extra support when you're carving up icy pipe walls.
Dual-density EVA in the AutoCant footbed lets your boot settle into a position that aligns your joints naturally, which means less fatigue and improved control, while the SensoryBed with B3 Gel absorbs shock from harsh landings and minimizes vibrations for a smoother ride. The Hammockstrap 2.0 ankle strap has a nylon strip running down the center that gives you a direct connection to your board at all times, meaning your board instantly responds to your every command. Exclusively available on the Cartel, the second edition of the Hammockstrap is paired with Smooth Glide buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit. All of this adds up to create a ride that runs the entire resort.
- Iconic binding that handles any type of riding like a dream
- Medium flex for versatile all-mountain performance
- Responsive and tough composite baseplate with great board feel
- Canted Living Hinge highback follows natural contours of leg
- Hammockstrap 2.0 is lower-profile and comfier
- SensoryBed with B3 gel cushions impacts and dampens vibrations
- AutoCant footbed aligns joints in natural position
- Flex Slider keeps strap out of way when stepping in
- Item #BUR02WW
- single-component Canted Living Hinge Zero-Lean Hi-Back, DialFlad
- dual-component EST, The Hinge (30% short-glass/nylon composite spar, 45% short-glass/nylon composite lower)
- Baseplate Padding
- AutoCant SensoryBed cushioning system, B3 Gel
- Ankle Strap
- Hammockstrap 2.0, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap
- SuperGrip Capstrap
- dual-component Smooth Glide
- Tool-less Adjustment
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [baseplate] limited lifetime , [all other parts] 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 13, 2020
I am considering purchasing these bindings with the Burton Custom Snowboard 2020. I noticed on the board there is not a patter of screws to tighten the bindings to. The board has a singular line. Are the bindings and board compatible?