Cargo Pant - Short
The Burton Cargo Pant - Short handles any all mountain adventure when ducking through trees or throwing tricks at the terrain park. DryRide waterproof material stands up to snow and ice, keeping water from soaking in while carving through thigh-deep powder. If the day warms up, inner-thigh ventilation zippers can open up for temperature control, and a regular fit provides a comfortable cut that is easy to maneuver in on and off the board.
- Stay warm and stylish while throwing tricks at the terrain park
- DryRide material withstands snow and water in rough winter storms
- Fully sealed seams lock out moisture while charging deep snow
- Inner-thigh ventilation dumps heat during spring skiing days
- Regular fit is easy to layer and comfortable to wear all day long
- Plenty of pockets provide space to keep essentials close at hand
- Item #BUR02DW
- Q & A
Why is the word "short" in the product description? What is the inseam length?
Is there a non-short version of this same pair of pants?
Hey! These are the short inseams, which are all 30 inches! We do have the regular inseam length called the Burton Cargo Mid Pant, and a Long inseam as well called the Burton Cargo Tall Pant! The Regular is 32 inches and Long is 34!