The Burton Men's Cargo Relaxed Fit Pant is often imitated, never duplicated, and is always requested by name from beginners to seasoned vets alike. Burton's relaxed fit offers a classic look and lets you layer it without being overly baggy, and spacious cargo pockets make mid-day lodge stops a thing of the past. Whether you're riding in bright sunlight or through riotous snowstorms, the Cargo pant keeps your precious cargo dry and protected from the weather.
Two-layer DryRide Durashell holds up to the scrapes and scuffs of your hard-riding ways and less-than-gentle sleet storms. Mesh-lined vents give your guys room to breathe when temperatures rise, and the breathable fabric helps moisture vapor escape for long-riding comfort. An audio packet keeps the music pumping when you jettison your jacket.
- Snowboarding's original and iconic cargo pant
- Waterproof, breathable Dryride shell with fully taped seams
- Mesh-lined Test-I-Cool ventilation ensures ample airflow
- Living Lining enhances breathability and manages moisture
- Gaiters keep snow out of boots and socks
- Bellowed cargo pockets secure snowboarding essentials
- Relaxed fit leaves room for layers without being too baggy
- Item #BUR01WQ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
relaxed fit but not too slouchy. wide leg should be good for the slopes