A cozy companion for frigid shred sessions, the Burton Burke Balaclava wraps your face, neck, and head in toasty warmth as you slash through powder stashes and rip down steeps at blistering speeds. DryRide UltraWick Fleece not only insulates your head, lower face, and neck from icy temperatures and chilly alpine breezes, but it also breathable and wicks moisture off your face for enhanced thermo-regulation in widely ranging conditions, from cold mid-winter days to sunny spring sessions. The stretch material increases your mobility as you look back your friend dropping in the line and the anti-pilling finish increases longevity so you can wear your new favorite balaclava for multiple seasons.
- A stylish balaclava for riders
- DryRide Ultrawick fleece is quick-drying
- Highly breathable material keeps you comfortable
- Stretch fabric enhances your mobility
- Anti-pilling finish increases longevity
- Item #BUR01VP
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help