Burton Bomber Jacket
- Keep your little one warm in this insulated winter jacket
- DryRide membrane keeps him dry in a storm
- Synthetic Thermacore insulation is warm and breathable
- Removable hood lets you adapt to the weather
- Room-To-Grow system lengthens the arms for his inevitable growth spurts
- Pass pocket for his first days on the slopes
- Item #BURZ8JG
- DryRide (2-layer), PFC-free DWR coating
- 180g Thermacore
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 11, 2021
My little girl loves it too
- I've used it several times
Similar to the boots and pants I bought, I wanted something "gender neutral" that both my daughter and her younger brother could use. This jacket, at least in Tangranimals, fit the bill perfectly. After 2 hours of sledding fun and an hour or so of hanging out, my 2.5 year old was warm and happy in this jacket, and she looked adorbs...what more can you ask for?
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help