Why We Like The Burton AK Tusk GORE-TEX 3L Pro Jacket
Our powder hunger is insatiable, and Burton's AK Tusk GORE-TEX 3L Pro Jacket is the layer that can keep up with our constant hunt for more. Built with GORE-TEX's most durable membrane, this hardshell doesn't wear thin under pack straps or tear against rogue branches as it provides us with the most reliable waterproof performance out there. Although impermeable and fully seam sealed, the rugged construction is highly breathable and features underarm zippers for increased airflow on those lung-burning bootpacks. The chest pocket features a sleeve for our radio and an exit zipper for our mic, helping us keep in contact with our crew, while the internal mesh pockets stash our skins, so they don't freeze up on the descent, keeping them ready for round two.
- Tough hardshell for chasing powder through harsh conditions
- GORE-TEX Pro laminate for rugged waterproof protection
- Adjustable contoured hood provides added coverage
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat when needed
- Two-way front zip for harness access and venting
- Touring-specific storage for your radio and skins
- Zippered pockets keep your equipment secure
- Item #BURZ8ZB
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX RGD Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 400D nylon
- fully sealed
- below hip
- fixed, 3-layer, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, 1 zippered chest (with radio pocket), 1 zippered sleeve (with hook-and-loop card slot), 1 zippered sleeve (with detachable scraper), 1 radio-mic access loop and zipper, [internal] 1 zippered chest, mesh dump
- underarm zippers
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help