AK Oven Mitten
Bake until warm.
When 5:00 p.m. hits on a day when the snow's been falling since noon, escape work, grab your board, and head up to do a little night pow riding with your hands tucked into the Burton AK Oven Mitten. Night riding is never warm, but with the AK Oven's winning combination of Gore Windstopper, leather, down, and Primaloft Gold insulation, you'll be covered by all of the toughest materials in the game. Even if you're out all night, your hands will have a hard time getting cold in this doting mitt.
Burton starts off with Gore Windstopper fabric on the back of the hand, using it to provide a breathable shield against wind and snow that keeps you warm while warding off clamminess. Rugged Gnar Guard leather on the palm is durable enough to withstand wear-and-tear from carrying your board and scrambling up rocky faces, and the thumb and sidewall have Screen Grab technology so you can use your smartphone without exposing your bare skin to the cold. Plush goose down adds extra insulation to the back of the hand, and low-profile Primaloft Gold insulation on the palm side insulates without compromising dexterity.
- Forget about numb fingers when you night ride
- Carefully tailored fit won't slow you down
- Windproof, waterproof shell shields against snow and wind
- Down and synthetic insulation add breathable warmth
- Leather palm adds durable dexterity and grip
- Item #BUR01DO
- [membrane/laminate] GORE Windstopper, [lining] Hydrofil fleece
- [palm] PrimaLoft Gold, [back] goose down
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- yes, Screen Grab thumb
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, medium] 8oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year